Friday, September 23, 2011

Introducing....!!

Hi, Professor Bown and classmates! My name is Solomon. I am a senior in my final year here at CWU. I have been interested in art for many years. One of the reasons that I have an interest in art is becasue it allows people to express themselves. In addition, it can give people (or yourself) something to socialize and think about. I enjoy different types of art such as: drawing, painting, sculpture, graphic design, photograpy, and theater. I am looking forward to learning about ancient and medieval art in this class and I hope that everyone enjoys themselves during this class in this quarter!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Solomon! Welcome to the class! I agree that art gives people something to talk and think about. I hope we can do both of those things in this class! I look forward to reading your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. That last comment was from Prof. Bowen

    ReplyDelete